Thursday 2 August 2012

Birthday Present Haul

I was absolutely spoiled on my birthday this year so I thought I would give you a sneaky peak of some of the presents I received.











I also received £80 in cash which I will be spending on my holidays. I'm going to Italy tomorrow with my family for my cousins wedding so I wont be posting as much. Hopefully I will get a couple of scheduled posts finished before I go but I can't promise as I need to finish packing. It's so hard trying to decide which outfits to take!

Get ready for lots of outfits and food posts on my return!

Hope you all have a good weekend ladies and I will see you when I get back!


4 comments:

  1. Ahh, i love love love the daisy print dress!! you got some lovely bits :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt where it's longer at the back! Do you think you could post a photo with you wearing it? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the clothes, and the real techniques brushes so much!!! Hope you had a great Bday!! XOXO

    -MayT
    MayT Essentials

    ReplyDelete
  4. what amazing items you got! Hope you had a fab day xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...