Monday 9 June 2014

In-flight Essentials

Caudalie Beauty Elixir  Origins Drink Up Mask  Collection Concealer  Palmers Cocoa Butter Lip Balm  Origins Ginzing Eye Cream

When you go on holiday the actual flying part really is a love / hate thing especially when you are going long haul, you’re so excited to get there but 9 hours in one seat with no leg room isn’t exactly relaxing. I like to try and make my flight as enjoyable as possible so a little pamper session is as luxurious as it gets.

I don’t tend to wear makeup when I fly as its usually ridiculous a clock in the morning and ain’t nobody got time for that but if the eye bags are huge a bit of concealer always does the trick.

I start by sweeping a face wipe across my face, I know a lot of people would shudder at the thought of face wipes but they are pretty much made for flights and I wouldn’t travel without them.

On to the good stuff, I start with a generous spritz of Caudalie Beauty Elixir. I still love the scent of this I find it really soothing and it helps me to relax. I apply this all the way through the flight when I feel my skin needs refreshing.

Next up I will apply the Origins Drink Up Mask. I feel like I talk about this all the time at the minute but it really does live up to the hype, it sinks into the skin and instantly hydrates it. Not to mention this also smells gorgeous.

Another one of my favourite products of the moment is the Origins Ginzing eye Cream, I dot this around my under eye area to brighten it up and hide how tired I am.

For my lips I went for my holiday hero which is the Palmers Cocoa Butter lip balm which just gives me amazingly soft lips. My lips always chap when the weather suddenly changes so I will always have this with me when I go away.

Last up is the trusty Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer which I tend to apply just before we land to try and hide the ‘I've just spent 9 hours on a plane bags’.

Do you have an in flight routine? What do you use to keep your skin hydrated?










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...